Allaire Community Farm is a 5013(c) Non-Profit Organization. Your Donations Are Tax Deductible!
Corporate Sponsors – if you work for a company that has a philanthropic arm, invite them to consider supporting our farm. This can be done through cash gifts, fundraisers or events held at the farm.
How can you help?
Sponsor a rescued animal
We gladly accept donations to help defer adoption, food, and veterinarian costs.
Sponsor a $25 or $50 box of produce for a local family battling cancer.
Fund a stipend for an “at risk teen” or “special needs young adult” to work at the farm.
The following is a wish list for Allaire Community Farm which will assist us in meeting our stated goals.
Donations or Corporate Sponsorship:
- Pick up truck (new or used) to be used for day to day operations of the farm
- Tractor (new or used) to be used in agricultural section of the farm and parties
- Hay Wagon (new or used) to be used for community outreaches and pony/farm parti
- Golf carts to move guests
- Work utility vehicles (gator) for work around farm
- Rescued animals for petting zoo
Donation of Professional Services:
- Upgrade and run electric to greenhouses, barn, hen houses, pond and picnic areas
- Lighting for common walk areas, front of barn, petting zoo and riding rink that will enable us to host evening events
- Repair roof of barn so that the hay loft can be renovated for multipurpose room
- Installation of well hydrants throughout the farm for animals and greenhouses
- Installation of storage sheds through farm for feed, hay, straw, and other supplies
Donations of, or Financial Support for Building Materials:
- Fencing for paddocks and perimeter of farm
- Plumbing installation and supplies
- Electrical wiring and lighting throughout farm
- Fans, heaters, and lighting for greenhouses
- Costs associated with veterinarian expenses for rescued animals
- Costs associated with feed, hay, feeders, lead lines, etc., for rescued animals.
- Funds for Employing at risk youth
- Funds Employing high functioning special needs individuals
- Funds for providing organic produce to children with cancer and low income families
- Funds or donations to feed volunteers at community outreaches
Corporate Sponsorship with Signage:
- Paddock fencing
- farm Street Vehicles – cars/Trucks
- Hay wagons
- Picnic Pavilion
- Farm publications
- Farm website