Allaire Community Farm is a 5013(c) Non-Profit Organization. Your Donations Are Tax Deductible!
Corporate Sponsors – if you work for a company that has a philanthropic arm, invite them to consider supporting our farm. This can be done through cash gifts, fundraisers or events held at the farm.
How can you help?
Sponsor a rescued animal
We gladly accept donations to help defer adoption, food, and veterinarian costs.
Sponsor a $25 or $50 box of produce for a local family battling cancer.
Fund a stipend for an “at risk teen” or “special needs young adult” to work at the farm.
Ways you can help
Sponsorship Opportunities: Individual or Corporate
- Farm truck with your logo on 3 sides
- Farm barns with signage on: Indoor Riding Ring, Horse Barn and a Produce packaging center
- Greenhouse; for all mediums
- Golf carts used on the farm daily and a perfect place to advertise your business
- A rescued animal, have a favorite farm friend in the petting zoo?
Donations, Financial Support and Professional Services for Building Materials:
- Fencing for paddocks and perimeter of farm
- Plumbing installation and supplies
- Fans, heaters, and lighting for greenhouses
- Costs associated with veterinarian expenses for rescued animals
- Costs associated with feed, hay, feeders, lead lines, etc., for rescued animals.
- Funds for Employing at risk youth
- Funds Employing high functioning special needs individuals
- Funds for providing organic produce to children with cancer and low income families
- Funds or donations to feed volunteers at community outreaches