Allaire Community Farm is a 5013(c) Non-Profit Organization. Your Donations Are Tax Deductible!
Corporate Sponsors – if you work for a company that has a philanthropic arm, invite them to consider supporting our farm. This can be done through cash gifts, fundraisers or events held at the farm.
How can you support our farm?
By making a one-time or monthly donation, you are helping Allaire Community Farm accomplish so many things, such as rescue animals, assist families in need and expand our programming. Also, you will be supporting the construction of two new buildings at the farm that will enable us to conduct programming year round.
Sponsor a $25 or $50 box of produce for a local family battling cancer.
Fund a stipend for an “at risk teen” or “special needs young adult” to work at the farm.
Ways you can help
Sponsorship Opportunities: Individual or Corporate
- Farm truck with your logo on 3 sides
- Farm barns with signage on: Indoor Riding Ring, Horse Barn and a Produce packaging center
- Greenhouse; for all mediums
- Golf carts used on the farm daily and a perfect place to advertise your business
- A rescued animal, have a favorite farm friend in the petting zoo?
Donations, Financial Support and Professional Services for Building Materials:
- Fencing for paddocks and perimeter of farm
- Plumbing installation and supplies
- Fans, heaters, and lighting for greenhouses
- Costs associated with veterinarian expenses for rescued animals
- Costs associated with feed, hay, feeders, lead lines, etc., for rescued animals.
- Funds for Employing at risk youth
- Funds Employing high functioning special needs individuals
- Funds for providing organic produce to children with cancer and low income families
- Funds or donations to feed volunteers at community outreaches