Food Truck Festival
Join us for Food Trucks, Craft Vendors, Beer & Wine Garden, Live Entertainment, Pony Rides, Carriage Driving Petting Zoo, Hayrides and a whole lot of farm fun!
Bring the whole family, your friends, your neighbors, your co-workers-we have room for everyone!
- Pre-Gate fee is $3 per person when you buy in advance online.
- Buy your 50/50 tickets online. Only 500 tickets will be sold! Win up to $12,500.
- At the Barn Door is $5 per person-pay at the event.
- Entry fees apply to everyone 12 months and over.
- Additional farm activity fees will apply for pony rides ($5 each and only 1 ride per child). Pony and carriage rides will be at specified times.
- Must be 21 years old to enter the beer and wine garden-ID will be required.
- For the safety of our animals and other guests, please leave your pets at home.
BOOK YOUR EVENT HERE!
Allaire Community Farm sits on 22.5 lush acres of rolling hills in scenic Wall Township (Monmouth County) New Jersey. The property features a classic red barn built in 1907, scenic grassy pastures; and a natural pond. This is a beautiful, rustic setting that is ideal for corporate functions, employee or family BBQ gatherings, and more.
Our preferred vendors and partners are Branches Catering or Merri-Makers Catering.
Complete the form below to book an initial meeting or property tour.